ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV @ #23 Texas Series Talk Thread

I had to go to dinner for sisters B-day thanks so much for the updates.

Plus bunting is a lost art. With all the shifts in MLB I would definitely have guys working on bunting.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
How in the hell did he hit a bomb on that pitch....GOOD STUFF !!!!!! Thanks for the posts fellas.....Hope to see some of you out at the tailgates....Hope we hang tough these next two games...

How in the hell did he hit a bomb on that pitch....GOOD STUFF !!!!!! Thanks for the posts fellas.....Hope to see some of you out at the tailgates....Hope we hang tough these next two games...
Right, that pitch was in and he golf that thing out. You can easily spot me at the games. Usually the only one with a Red Phillies hat on out there lol.

Bottom 4 Texas 5 UNLV 1. Rebels with 3 errors.

Yaz with another homer, this one to left center.

Rebels give up a 'little league HR' on throwing error.

6-1 Texas 2 out bottom 4.

I know, right? My son is a HS pitcher with a decent changeup, but that pitch Yaz hit last night was incredible....I showed the clip to my son and he immediacy said, "he must've gone to that pitch too many times, because that's too nasty for someone to hit it like that"...plus he was facing a catcher that knows how to call pitches well...he had to know that was coming.

Question: is it that much hotter in Austin they can't keep a grass field or does the FB program not trickle down the money that far?

Lol a bunt single. This topic will live forever!

BTW this Texas pitcher is a little mouthy, need to get runs off this prick.

K, Bunt Single, Single, Force Out , Walk, Fielder's Choice.

Again the Rebels leave men on base, this time they were loaded.

Why are you swinging 3-0 with them loaded??? Oh man.......

0-0 B1

The laws of baseball come to bite. Leave men on base and the next half inning the other team scores.

Texas leads 1-0 on an oppo HR.

Top 2 we go.

Texas gets another couple runs across, we could be looking at another long day..

0-0 B1

Exactly...Texas pitcher was really struggling with location...

Not a fan of that at all. It made me say a swear word.

0-0 B1
I hate when batters swing on 3-0. Obviously the pitcher is struggling to get the ball in the strike zone. Make him do it twice.

Felt like Yaz 2 HR gave him the green light. Bad call.

Rebels just horrendous with RISP all series.

UNLV takes the season opener but drops the final two to lose the series.

UNLV (1-2) come home to take on West Virginia next weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT