ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread UCLA

bcvegaspt

Bench warmer
Staff
Feb 26, 2005
Twelfth seat if I'm lucky
Not televising the game is a travesty. You don’t play the number 2 team in the nation often. Too bad our AD didn’t step up… oh, wait a second.

Don’t tell me that a stream is the same as a tv channel. It’s not every game that you see a looping circle while you watch a real tv station.

Rant over.

UCLA by 14 unfortunately.

Reactions: Trax0r
Not televising the game is a travesty. You don’t play the number 2 team in the nation often. Too bad our AD didn’t step up… oh, wait a second.

Don’t tell me that a stream is the same as a tv channel. It’s not every game that you see a looping circle while you watch a real tv station.

Rant over.

UCLA by 14 unfortunately.
UNLV 72 UCLA 70

Not having the game on television sucks royally but we’re 30 years removed from our glory years and we have become Bethune Cookman level in terms of popularity and how far we’ve fallen off the radar when it comes to college sports.

Hope the Rebels come prepared. All I ask these kids is to keep the score within 10.

I thought there were supposed to be only a few tickets left for this game? Lol

Last edited:
Might be a little closer if we could hit some shots.. McCabe is off. Bad game for that dude. Lots of good looks didn't go down for a lot of players

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT