ADVERTISEMENT

Too bad

Kaluma is all over the place!!

I said he sucked earlier in the year..

I was very wrong about him.

Given the transitory nature of CBB nowadays it would MBT surprise me to see Kaluma as a Rebel at some point. Upcoming season would be really nice. Glad CKK is pursing top level point guards. I think he’ll land one sooner rather than later given his pedigree as a player. One of these kids will want to learn from him.

Given the transitory nature of CBB nowadays it would MBT surprise me to see Kaluma as a Rebel at some point. Upcoming season would be really nice. Glad CKK is pursing top level point guards. I think he’ll land one sooner rather than later given his pedigree as a player. One of these kids will want to learn from him.
Perhaps. But I’m kinda doubtful. He got a ton of minutes for a freshman and was given a ton of responsibility too. If that ain’t enough for the dude …

If Kevin and Hartman can get an audience and close the deal with the 2 guys from WVU and the guy from Princeton, he will be on his way to making “great” moves from the transfer portal!

Wut, are you saying Kaluma is coming to UNLV after that performance?

If Kevin and Hartman can get an audience and close the deal with the 2 guys from WVU and the guy from Princeton, he will be on his way to making “great” moves from the transfer portal!
We need a significant upgrade at talent. Preferably at 3-4 of the 5 positions from last year if we are to make a title run in the MWC!

Reactions: WarthogRebel
I agree with your statement. These 3 guys would be a good start to what you are alluding to!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT