ADVERTISEMENT

Tonights Pepperdine game

What channel is espn plus

Cox or direct..I’m at bar

Can't wait for football tomorrow.

Basketball is dead to me until Kruger is gone and we are actually building something again. Could care less about watching this team when everything is going to be reset again at the end of the year.

Last edited:
Same stat that killed us last year. Rebs 7 defensive rebounds, waves 5 offensive boards. Clean that up and we would be up 15.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I remember being bothered that UNLV was picked to finish 6th, now seeing this team play, they would be lucky to finish 6th! This team, coach and mens hoops in general is complete garbage!

• Wow
A step in the right direction. While there were some shortcomings like rebounding and spots in the pick and roll defense that Ajayi used to destroy us, we looked pretty good. Nothing like the previous two games in my opinion. The defense was aggressive; closing out, forcing turnovers, forcing shot clock violations, even with the switching we seemed to perform much better. The staff appeared to be much more vocal and involved on the sidelines. The offense was so much more fluid; sharing the ball, hunting for good looks instead of settling for 3s, efforts to actually get the ball to the post. Lurod looked so much more comfortable because he wasn’t just roaming the 3 pt line. DJ was pretty damn good; controlled and executed without pushing too much like the Stetson game. This is more of the effort and execution I was expecting in game 1. I’m hopeful that the improvement continues and we can make a run at a respectable season, which didn’t look like a potential outcome given the previous two games.

Anyone got the replay? I knew I should have went to Stake out Bar. PT’s across UNLV and Crown and Anchor didn’t have the game.

A step in the right direction. While there were some shortcomings like rebounding and spots in the pick and roll defense that Ajayi used to destroy us, we looked pretty good. Nothing like the previous two games in my opinion. The defense was aggressive; closing out, forcing turnovers, forcing shot clock violations, even with the switching we seemed to perform much better. The staff appeared to be much more vocal and involved on the sidelines. The offense was so much more fluid; sharing the ball, hunting for good looks instead of settling for 3s, efforts to actually get the ball to the post. Lurod looked so much more comfortable because he wasn’t just roaming the 3 pt line. DJ was pretty damn good; controlled and executed without pushing too much like the Stetson game. This is more of the effort and execution I was expecting in game 1. I’m hopeful that the improvement continues and we can make a run at a respectable season, which didn’t look like a potential outcome given the previous two games.
Jackie Johnson has scored double figures off the bench the last 2 games is a great sign

Outside the lack of rebounding, and defense is the paint, my big concern is the lack of assists especially with how great the shooting % was. Intensity was much higher, they forced turnovers and numerous shot clock violations. It’s hard to get worse after that first game, but they are for sure improving little at a time imo

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT