ADVERTISEMENT

this will take some getting used to...

the Florian Trout

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jan 27, 2004
Carlsbad, CA
it's funky and very very white.

since we have new boards (and can't attack people), i'd like to start a clean sheet with everyone.

i want to point out that i have no ill will to anyone in particular. i hate everyone equally and i expect to be treated the same.

Reactions: papadub

since we have new boards (and can't attack people), i'd like to start a clean sheet with everyone.

i want to point out that i have no ill will to anyone in particular. i hate everyone equally and i expect to be treated the same.
Yikes! I agree. It was almost too much this morning. I was unprepared though I read Joe's admonition last night. I guess change is good for the brain -- maybe!

if they could add some definitive lines somewhere that'd be nice(r).

the embedded video is very nice. that should keep me from inadvertently clicking on this:

The old look with the new features would have been cool. I am always on mobile so this is just a tad more difficult to use.

Ew...this is going to take some time. I prefer simple and efficient. Then again it's free so there's that.

Whoa! I think it's alright, a lot of nice new options.... but missing the sig I used to have, that sucks.

First it was Big Zimmerman and now CW is staying... we are once again Tarkanian Court!

You sure this isn't a full month of April Fools?

The forum doesn't work on my Samsung Note. I can get to Tark Court, but I can't enter a thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT