ADVERTISEMENT

TBT

Yes! was wanting to see this for a few years. Others I would like to see Hamm, Nwamu, Anthony Bennet and Kris Clayburn are all active internationally.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Yes! was wanting to see this for a few years. Others I would like to see Hamm, Nwamu, Anthony Bennet and Kris Clayburn are all active internationally.
I agree with this list! Would be very fun to see them if their seasons end early. Some other names I'd like to see; Bryce, Pat, and Anthony Marshall!

Are g-leaguers allowed to compete? I wasn’t sure feels like there are some but wasn’t sure if it depended on contract status or something.

I’m seeing the squad announced on IG!

Coach Dave Rice!
Big Zimm
Ant Marshall
Ben Carter
Seagers
Juiston
Mbacke Diong
Dwayne Morgan

Vegas Rebellions

Who the hell is going to shoot the 3 ball? Where’s Katin at?

Anyone not on an NBA contract can play!
That makes sense but I bet guys thinking they have a chance at a two way deal would not play to risk injury. That is why it seemed like some played and some didn’t.

With that it mind I would add Bryce, Vaughn, McCaw to my list.

I’m seeing the squad announced on IG!

Coach Dave Rice!
Big Zimm
Ant Marshall
Ben Carter
Seagers
Juiston
Mbacke Diong
Dwayne Morgan

Vegas Rebellions

Who the hell is going to shoot the 3 ball? Where’s Katin at?
Katin is busy getting a bomb frozen lemonade and another douchey tattoo.

Ant told me about this a couple weeks back. It should be fun to watch them again.

Katin Reinhardt may be the single reason I don't watch highlight tapes/sizzle reels.

His was really good, got me excited. Then real games happened.

Still a decent player, did decent things at Marquette for a good squad. But I am never getting hyped from a propaganda highlight reel ever again!

Katin Reinhardt may be the single reason I don't watch highlight tapes/sizzle reels.

Still a decent player, did decent things at Marquette for a good squad. But I am never getting hyped from a propaganda highlight reel ever again!
He would make the UNLV Worst Defenders Hall of Fame.

Reactions: vegas50

Haha, that video was awesome. Ball is LIFE!

Last edited:
If my fogged memory serves me correctly, wasn't he the one of the most entitled, selfish, and arrogant players to ever wear the Rebel uniform?
Kendall or Katin? Talk about a battle for entitlement. At least Kendall had that game at Arizona during his freshman season where he kept us in the game. Katin caused problems before he stepped on campus and his dad was openly shopping him around by Halloween.

Last edited:
Kendall or Katin? Talk about a battle for entitlement. At least Kendall had that game at Arizona during his freshman season where he kept us in the game. Katin caused problems before he stepped on campus and his dad was openly shopping him around by Halloween.
Kendall.....

A little disappointed by final roster... missing the players most of us wanted to see and added players with 0 connections to UNLV

A little disappointed by final roster... missing the players most of us wanted to see and added players with 0 connections to UNLV
which players are you referring to? I'm not sure if guys that are currently playing in other professional leagues are able to join in this or not. Would have liked Anthony Marshall, Big Zimm, Chase Stanback, etc

It seems to me that what this team lacks mostly is shooting. We have plenty of forwards, but are pretty light at guard. I'm not familiar with Ronnie Boyce, 6'-4" SG from USF.

yeah, the orig
which players are you referring to? I'm not sure if guys that are currently playing in other professional leagues are able to join in this or not. Would have liked Anthony Marshall, Big Zimm, Chase Stanback, etc

It seems to me that what this team lacks mostly is shooting. We have plenty of forwards, but are pretty light at guard. I'm not familiar with Ronnie Boyce, 6'-4" SG from USF.
yeah, Initial roster suggested that Ant, Zimm, Diong... There are a few guys with 0 connection to UNLV at all, and if your marketing was targeted to UNLV fans to tune in, its missing alot of the bigger draws, no offense to Seagers, Dwayne. or Juiston...

yeah, the orig

yeah, Initial roster suggested that Ant, Zimm, Diong... There are a few guys with 0 connection to UNLV at all, and if your marketing was targeted to UNLV fans to tune in, its missing alot of the bigger draws, no offense to Seagers, Dwayne. or Juiston...
Yeah, for sure no offense to the current guys on the team. I'm glad they're playing and hope they do well. How about Khem Birch, Carlos Lopez (mostly because I love his fake over the head pass ;).

Though I wonder how far back we can go, and if a lot of the guys continue staying in shape and playing after they finish their college/pro careers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: the Florian Trout
This first game is a bloodbath. With 2:00 left in the 2nd period, it's 52-23. The Bleed Greed team is on fire. 10/12 on 3's

Last edited:
Yeah, for sure no offense to the current guys on the team. I'm glad they're playing and hope they do well. How about a BDJ addition? Khem Birch, Carlos Lopez (mostly because I love his fake over the head pass ;).

Though I wonder how far back we can go, and if a lot of the guys continue staying in shape and playing after they finish their college/pro careers.
BDJ passed away 7 years ago

Reactions: Trax0r
So much for that original roster for the Rebellions! No Ant, no Zimm, no Carter. We have two guys starting that never played for the Rebs. Boyce?

So much for that original roster for the Rebellions! No Ant, no Zimm, no Carter. We have two guys starting that never played for the Rebs. Boyce?
Yeah that's what I said... they Co-oped the Vegas Rebellion and UNLV, but then the names that mightve been a draw for fans to tune in just aren't there for whatever reason... all the hype at the beginning when announced but the final names left alot off

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT