ADVERTISEMENT

Space! It's a new. frontier

Assuming the universe is more vast than we can imagine - if that’s the case - thinking we are the only beings is incredibly arrogant.

No, I’ve never seen an alien, a ufo or the like. Not saying they exist.

But thinking we know they DON’T exist. Silly. We still haven’t discovered some creatures in the deepest depths of our own oceans.

Now multiply that tiny area times an unfathomable number. That vast. And we are the only ones???? I highly doubt it.

Assuming the universe is more vast than we can imagine - if that’s the case - thinking we are the only beings is incredibly arrogant.

No, I’ve never seen an alien, a ufo or the like. Not saying they exist.

But thinking we know they DON’T exist. Silly. We still haven’t discovered some creatures in the deepest depths of our own oceans.

Now multiply that tiny area times an unfathomable number. That vast. And we are the only ones???? I highly doubt it.
I just hope the alien women are sexy like Original Star Trek aliens. Seriously, though our visions is at its infantile stage. This world called Earth need to united ...divisiveness need to end. WE CANT EVEN CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENTS right now how are we going to explore other planetarium? We have war raging in Europe. We cannot control weather anomalies coming out of Africa that cost billion$/trillions every year? Why can't we stop weather anomalies out off Africa to become hurricanes?

I just hope the alien women are sexy like Original Star Trek aliens. Seriously, though our visions is at its infantile stage. This world called Earth need to united ...divisiveness need to end. WE CANT EVEN CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENTS right now how are we going to explore other planetarium? We have war raging in Europe. We cannot control weather anomalies coming out of Africa that cost billion$/trillions every year? Why can't we stop weather anomalies out off Africa to become hurricanes?
That is just the first step. We had the sand storm blocking the hurricanes development early in the year. Natural sand storm. We cannot creates artificial sandstorm when the natural one doesn't exist? We f*cked with Mother Nature long enough, she is punishing us now...it is up to us to figure out how to dwarfed her wraths.

That is just the first step. We had the sand storm blocking the hurricanes development early in the year. Natural sand storm. We cannot creates artificial sandstorm when the natural one doesn't exist? We f*cked with Mother Nature long enough, she is punishing us now...it is up to us to figure out how to dwarfed her wraths.
Some things are meant to be left alone and you figure out how to navigate within them. Not try to change them. You mess with nature when you don’t fully understand, you’re going to pay the piper somewhere down the road. If we screw up too badly, nature will take care of it and restore a balance …

Reactions: baggerveej
Based on just the inconceivable scale of even just the observable universe and the 2 trillion galaxies as large if not vastly larger than the milky way, I tend to think it is NOT mathematically possible for there NOT to be something out there. I mean, just think about the sheer fact that light takes 46 billion years to travel from one side of the universe to the other. Let that sink in.

I think people need to stop comparing $'s when it comes to Earth-fairing issues vs interplanetary, intergalactic and general space related research and missions, it makes people NOT in the 'know' look way off-base.

Take a tax dollar, how much is sent to NASA and other space agencies/companies (like SpaceX). What is the tax allotment of that tax dollar?

🕧_time waiting for your answer_🕒

The answer? Approx. 1/2 of 1%.

Thank you WEBB Telescope. I waited many years for it to come to fruition. Our tax dollars hard at work.

This is just the beginning of many discoveries to come from WEBB.

Reactions: XFactorRebel
Where’s the actual photo?

The link has a NASA rendition.

Where’s the actual photo?

The link has a NASA rendition.
Go you YouTube and type in the WEBB telescope or JWST...see it for yourself. I have insomnia sometimes but when I watched his...great for deep sleep. You will see the beginning of time.

Last edited:
I think people need to stop comparing $'s when it comes to Earth-fairing issues vs interplanetary, intergalactic and general space related research and missions, it makes people NOT in the 'know' look way off-base.

Take a tax dollar, how much is sent to NASA and other space agencies/companies (like SpaceX). What is the tax allotment of that tax dollar?

🕧_time waiting for your answer_🕒

The answer? Approx. 1/2 of 1%.
Not a big fan of NASA and their CGI for 61 million dollars a day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT