ADVERTISEMENT

Someone is desperately missing from this list

Yeah. We don't go to back-to-back Final Fours and win a National Championship without him. A lot of the guys on that list didn't help their teams to that degree.

SMDH! He did mention Grandmama but, this is a B.S. disclaimer from John Gasface! errr.... Gasaway "We recognize the greatness of all of the above players, but for the purposes of this list, a "transfer" is someone who logged minutes playing for a different four-year program"

Last edited:
Reactions: bcvegaspt
SMDH! He did mention Grandmama but, this is a B.S. disclaimer from John Gasface! errr.... Gasaway "We recognize the greatness of all of the above players, but for the purposes of this list, a "transfer" is someone who logged minutes playing for a different four-year program"

I’m not sure what you wrote about with this post because I was too busy rapping along, “The gas face could either be a smile or a smirk…”

What about Quintrell Thomas? He came highly regarded out of Kansas and guided us to our second National Championship.

• Haha
Reactions: RebelScrub
Maybe we’re that irrelevant that this guy forgot about GA.

Maybe we’re that irrelevant that this guy forgot about GA.
No "maybe" about it. Saw CSU was described as one of the top mid-majors in NCAA MBB. We're like 5 rungs below CSU at this point and THEY are a mid-major.

No "maybe" about it. Saw CSU was described as one of the top mid-majors in NCAA MBB. We're like 5 rungs below CSU at this point and THEY are a mid-major.
Remember the early internet days where we argued (correctly, I believe) that we were a major in a midmajor conference? We know the great UNLV teams were a major in a midmajor conference, but we still believed it 7/8 years later (the WAC, early MWC). Because we still had an appeal, an aura, support, a national recognition.

Now we are more like USF (Frisco), DePaul, Houston pre-recent success.

It sucks, but we don’t matter anymore.

Don't add Houston to the list of has been programs. Houston is currently ranked 13th in the most recent basketball poll, and 21st in the current football poll! They have become a major sports school!

Remember the early internet days where we argued (correctly, I believe) that we were a major in a midmajor conference?
I do! But sadly, as I age and the past becomes more distant, I'm beginning to forget the glory days. Hell, the glory days for me was Bill Bayno -I didnt properly appreciate UNLV basketball as a Vegas kid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT