ADVERTISEMENT

SDSU loses - LOL

the Florian Trout

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jan 27, 2004
Carlsbad, CA
FSU beat them. i found a new hobby. browsing a SDSU game thread while the game is going on. they went ballistic over there. there were 29 pages of bellyaching. love their misery.

a few notes about the game:

SDSU - has a busy board. good for them.
SDSU - just can't seem to put the ball in the bucket except near the end the hit a bunch of 3's.
FSU - Harris is a stud.
FSU - there offense looked terrible, a lot of 1 on1 moves, but they got a lot to drop in the 1st half.
SDSU - what's the over/under on games before Pope breaks another leg? those legs look like toothpicks.

I dont care too much for them so lose away... Terrible team offensively... Will struggle against top half of MWC...

So this begs the question. Is the MW weak this year? Or is this just another example of the conference cannibalizing itself?

There is no end to the gnashing of teeth in Aztec land. If you want to know what a star collapsing in on itself looks like.

I get it. I think most Rebels respect the job Fischer had done at SD but that doesn't dimish the douches in the Show. Look, if the lose ever conference game and go cold stone sour-count me in as smiling, but we really want all our conference brothers to do well in OCC.

Originally posted by WeMissYouShark:

Neutral for the Rebels as we play both teams.
But it's that warm and fuzzy feeling we get knowing that it pissed off The Show.

I think it was that crazy crowd of about 1000 at Fresno that got to SDSU. Of course I'm counting in that 1000 the ushers, concession stand employees, players and coaches, etc.

CSU, WY, NM, SDSU all playing well. Boise, UNLV and USU doing decent.

Depending on how conference play goes and who wins the tourney, might have 3 NCAA bids.

ESPN Bracketology only has SDSU in (MW only had 1 bid, granted Lunardi is a tool). Another I saw had SDSU and CSU. So not much love going on for MWC.

And there are plenty of other mid major conferences that are that are having really good years. American and Atlantic 10 going to hog up a bunch of at large bids.

Originally posted by YellowSpinE:
CSU, WY, NM, SDSU all playing well. Boise, UNLV and USU doing decent.
seriously? you even posted this after CSU got worked and SDSU lost to FSU.

you sound like you have a real positive outlook on any team not named UNLV.

Na, just been a busy weekend. Outside of UNLV haven't had time to check up on much of this weekends action.

Yea SDSU loss to FSU not good. Loosing at the Pit, meah.

UNLV needs to win the next 3, and pick up a win at BSU or SDSU. If they play like they did in the first half of the KY game, team could go far. But all a broken record. So much talent.... yada yada yada

Not that I'm in favor of all the other teams. We've just been here before and it all ended with disappointment in conference play. I'll be watching and cheering for the Rebs when the game is on.

i do understand what you're saying. history has a way of repeating. hoping it repeats to how things were 25 years ago.

i do want to beat FSU but if we only win 2 games in conference, i want both to be against SDSU.

I live in San Diego and the fans of the team that i have met are arrogant about their team and act like they are the only team out west. More than annoying. The only fan that isn't a jackass is a former Aztec player that I know and he's great to talk to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT