ADVERTISEMENT

Rebels will be loaded.

I will jump out of my seat and whoop some xxx if they don't play some real pressure defense this year. C'mon, we are deep as hell, don't have to worry about fouling out or running out of gas !!! Get up in their face and pressure them until they get rattled and turn the ball over.

I agree. UNLV has the 15th best recruiting class according to ESPN.com. $0 schools are on the list, and UNLV is the only MWC school in the Top 40. Add that to the returning players, and to those who sat out this past year, and NO REASON for this team to not contend for MWC regular season title, MWC Tournament Title and be poised to advance to at least the round of 32 or even Sweet 16.

This will be season #5 for Rice and company. The time for excuses is over. And, I do not care how difficult the OOC schedule may be. UNLV on paper has a team on par with the best programs in the country. Now it's time for production on the court in the form of WINNING GAMES!!!!
http://insider.espn.go.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/classrankings

I've always been a rice supporter, but the fact is this team is absolutely loaded. If our coach was some one with the prestige of a Coach K, Izzo, Cal, etc... We would be a top 15 team preseason based off the talent we have, this staff has recruited masterfully to the point I don't doubt them in any race they seriously take a effort in. With that being said this is the year for all the excuses to end and results to show there is simply too much talent not to be top 2 in the MW and win at least ONE game in the tourney.

I'm with Sandracer. Cancel the season!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's over Boys.

This team would be loaded if we had RV and CW back. As it is we have a handful of returning sophomores, a top 10 recruit, the best dunker in the country, and a few transfers from second tier programs. Not exactly loaded.

a handful of returning sophomores,
a top 10 recruit,
the best dunker in the country,
and a few transfers from second tier programs.
Not exactly loaded.

Or you could say:
4 very promising, talented sophomores with major experience
a stud, hometown top 10 bigman from BG,
the best dunker in the country from FP,
an impact freshman PG from Canada,
and a few transfers who played starters minutes in major conferences.
Very loaded.

I'm not sure how good we'll be next year, but the talent is there. Of that I have zero doubt. This team should dance and dance well.

Reactions: Dloch002
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT