ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Trial of the Century: George Floyd

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
I dunno if I’m smoking too much “platinum cookies”, but he kinda looks like George Ackles..

anyways, what do you guys predict about Derrick Chauvin.

Shot in the dark, I’m going with manslaughter..

If he's acquitted or found guilty of anything less than murder, there's gonna be MASSIVE widespread riots.
What happened to Floyd was horrible. Regardless how loaded he was and he was not a very good person. They should of gotten him help. Seem like he took it personal. When you start doing that that is when you need to retire or quit. Was it murder? NO! Some type of manslaughter. Hopefully that will be one of the options. I dont see 12 jurors convicting of murder.

What happened to Floyd was horrible. Regardless how loaded he was and he was not a very good person. They should of gotten him help. Seem like he took it personal. When you start doing that that is when you need to retire or quit. Was it murder? NO! Some type of manslaughter. Hopefully that will be one of the options. I dont see 12 jurors convicting of murder.
Murder 3.

Reactions: LocoRebel
The song Stairway to Heaven is as long as it took Chauvin to kneel on his throat

I saw video of everything leading up to his death.

I used to work as a mental health techniciAn and we worked with some crazy people at Rawson Neal from 2000 to 2007.

once they are on the floor, it’s usually over. You roll him to the side so that they don’t choke. I never subdued an out of control patient nor kneeled on them like what Chauvin did..

He didn’t even bother checking on the guy as he knelt on him. Un f’n real.

Reactions: BrianGregory
I live in the Mpls area. There will probably be trouble if all the cops are not convicted of murder. Lead Cop sure had murderous intent by holding his knee on him that long. But what killed George first, the drugs or the knee? Not even sure a medical examiner will be able to tell. I am generally "pro cop", but what the cop did was terrible.

Reactions: RebelScrub
I live in the Mpls area. There will probably be trouble if all the cops are not convicted of murder. Lead Cop sure had murderous intent by holding his knee on him that long. But what killed George first, the drugs or the knee? Not even sure a medical examiner will be able to tell. I am generally "pro cop", but what the cop did was terrible.
George fell like a bag of heavy rocks once he was handcuffed. Hard to get any cooperation, once that happened.

The other 3 didn’t do anything. The Asian guy staring at the crowd menacingly didn’t hel

mine was a rookie cop and askedChauvin to roll him over.

It was personal. They knew each other from working as security at a night club. I understand they didn't get along.

this is the most plausible motive that no one talks about because the msm just focuses on race despite the mixed ethnicities of the other officers.

the msm focuses soley on race, and most particularly on when a white perp does it.

look no further than 3 black on asian attacks the last week the msm is completely silent about.

the kid in atlanta stated repeatedly he is a sex addict who frequented those massage parlor. his anger was at the parlors and those business who happened to be owned by asians.

i dont deny the existence of hate/race based crimes in this country but we are fed misinformed agenda driven stories that are selected and often misrepresented as to what the actual motives of these crimes are.

it doesnt make chauvin any less of a pos but it is more plausible based on the two having a history that this is far more personal vs something race related.

I’m not following this trial. I have no television. What’s going on.

I could be going to work in the middle of a riot.

Guilty on all charges.

wasn’t too hard. Was bracing for a not guilty verdict.

Dude that sucks..4 years to serve.

He’s going to have to be super careful in prison.

I’ll stand by my claim that the Asian cop didnt have to do sh*t.

Hope he’s okay.

Anyone with a functioning brain knows Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose. Not a knee to his neck..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT