ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The world has gone to shit thread

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
This is awesome. So in France, Muslims are going after the police, mayor and mayor’s wives houses.

that fraud Ukrainian President has fled to Israel.

so the end of the world is coming.

So what is going to happen is that Israel is going to storm the Muslim temple on the dome Rock and build a Jewish Temple on it.Israel will unify the West Bank and take it over. Then the Gaza Strip will be isolated off.

This is awesome. So in France, Muslims are going after the police, mayor and mayor’s wives houses.

that fraud Ukrainian President has fled to Israel.

so the end of the world is coming.

So what is going to happen is that Israel is going to storm the Muslim temple on the dome Rock and build a Jewish Temple on it.Israel will unify the West Bank and take it over. Then the Gaza Strip will be isolated off.
What’s real? What’s not? What is a smokescreen? Who’s handling the timing?

What’s real? What’s not? What is a smokescreen? Who’s handling the timing?
In this day and age of fake news..hard to care about anything. I don’t know if the Azov army really marched 120 miles outside of Moscow

8 year old kid steals G Ride, drops off some people and carries a gun.

GTA is more real life every day it seems

The world is crazy inside those boxes we watch - IDGAF what happens in Israel or the Ukraine - My world is simple - its small _ i don't think as humans we are well equipped to have to take on and tackle so much agony and stress throughout the world _ no human would ever be able to witness so much suffering with their own eyes_ They are incapable - so instead we film it - sensationalize it - package it up and consume it like a sickness we are addicted to misery- should we be burdened with a world full of problems . No but its captivating and sells Bud Light ...LOL. The world is fine Scrub _ its the looking glass and the narrative in which we view it. If you feel stress from the worlds problems then OMG bro go fricking fishing and unplug from your Phone- Tablet- TV

Last edited:
The internet made possible the weapon that is social media.
I dont do twitter/threads, instagram, facebook or anything like that. I got this and discord. Thats it.

Reactions: RebelScrub
The internet made possible the weapon that is social media.
I dont do twitter/threads, instagram, facebook or anything like that. I got this and discord. Thats it.
There’s a new social media app from Marc “suckerberg ” called Threads. Been meaning to check it out.

I might actually do “truth social” too.

Facebook is bullshit.

The world is crazy inside those boxes we watch - IDGAF what happens in Israel or the Ukraine - My world is simple - its small _ i don't think as humans we are well equipped to have to take on and tackle so much agony and stress throughout the world _ no human would ever be able to witness so much suffering with their own eyes_ They are incapable - so instead we film it - sensationalize it - package it up and consume it like a sickness we are addicted to misery- should we be burdened with a world full of problems . No but its captivating and sells Bud Light ...LOL. The world is fine Scrub _ its the looking glass and the narrative in which we view it. If you feel stress from the worlds problems then OMG bro go fricking fishing and unplug from your Phone- Tablet- TV

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT