ADVERTISEMENT

Officiating was discusting!

There is usually an unwritten narrative in each game but this was all over the chalk board

It was blatant and unhinged. They dont care if we all see it. And we all see it. This can be very dangerous for the players and football. These refs need to fired and banned for life. Especially that meatball lead offical.

i never seen so much tick tack penalties in my life. Air force plays smart but they hold a ton.

These officials need to be investigated...too much and too blantant. They need to be investigated and be fired. And banned for life.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Haven’t seen that that volume of critical calls go against UNLV in some time. They didn’t miss all, some were borderline, could go either way … but some were awful. The roughing was up there. Such a clean play.
Not going to lie, I more than half expected a PI on the 4th down play. No; it wasn’t close. But neither were some of the others.

I thought the same, that they were going to throw a flag on their last play. That roughing the passer was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. Happened right in front of me and I couldn't believe it. They hit the QB in his chest, it was unreal.

Reactions: 1Tripoda
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT