ADVERTISEMENT

NWG to Gonzaga

How do you lose this guy twice? Imagine how much different the whole Rice era would have been if he committed to the Rebels the first time around.

How do you lose this guy twice? Imagine how much different the whole Rice era would have been if he committed to the Rebels the first time around.
for starters, you have an AD that let the world know that if Rice doesn't win, he's gone. so why would a recruit sign with Rice with a chance he won't be here the following year when he can play?

Reactions: Sharktank91
Trying to blame this all on the AD is laughable and foolish. TKM didn't handle the situation very well, but Rice is the one who put himself in that situation in the first place. If he hadn't underachieved each year, then you wouldn't have had that stuff go down. Didn't help that the media stoked the fire.

Trying to blame this all on the AD is laughable and foolish. TKM didn't handle the situation very well, but Rice is the one who put himself in that situation in the first place. If he hadn't underachieved each year, then you wouldn't have had that stuff go down. Didn't help that the media stoked the fire.
that's why i said "for starters".

in the end it's Rice who is accountable for what has gone on, but he doesn't need his own making things worse.

Rice has been a beast at recruiting.... But when one doesn't go his way; again all the Rice screwed up stuff. He picked the Zags. A top 5 team that has huge fan support. Hard to win recruiting battle every time over top B-ball schools with huge fan support. I look at it like NWG screwed up again. Choose Washington over UNLV and that didn't work so made the same mistake again by not choosing UNLV. It's on Goss not Rice. GO REBELS!!

I told the kid he should have went to Harvard. Knock up a senator's daughter and call it a day..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT