ADVERTISEMENT

NIL gone bad

The original deal was to pay each scholarship player the cash value of their scholarship and pay each walk-on their tuition and fees. I wonder if that held up?

Reactions: bcvegaspt
The original deal was to pay each scholarship player the cash value of their scholarship and pay each walk-on their tuition and fees. I wonder if that held up?
Yeah I thought this was payment for tuition who weren’t on scholarship not cash for players… maybe there was other deals they fell through on

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I believe it was a separate company that agreed to pay every football player the cash value equivalent of a 1 year scholarship. I can't remember the name, but the companies in article do not ring a bell.

Reactions: dcut03
Not to argue that they didn't get screwed or really care, but companies have ways to balance their books to make those "shared" profit percentages non-existent or argue terms of profit... that's why you ask for a specific $ amount instead of percentage from private businesses... Hopefully it messes them up in their big move to Big 12 and they're set back years and terrible, lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT