ADVERTISEMENT

New Boards will be starting soon

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
Dear Tark Board,
Kind Regards

I have been appointed Moderator to clean the Tark Board up.

You have until the start of the new boards to get your loves and kisses out the way. That means
Talk all noise you want, make,kiss up whatever with your rival or people you hate. After that, play time is over. Any personal attacks, swearing or foul language on people's moms will not be tolerated.
You will be punished accordingly. If you continue to break the rules,You may be banished permanently.

The Tark Board went from Olympic Gardens to Larry's Villa really quick over the past 2 years. I'm here to clean it up.

If you have any questions on how to act, please refer to video below. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Yours Thankfully,
RebelScrub

Proper Behavior

Well are you an alt of Marcellus Wallace or anybody else?

Thanks for taking the time to help keep a clean and respectful place for fans to stay up to date. I know it is difficult as I was a site leader on the old CBS Sports line boards. It became a bit tired especially when a certain SDSU troll showed up.

I'm new to these boards since I had a lot of problems getting my account activated over the years. I look forward to the chatter.

Originally posted by Kruger's brother Fred:

RebelScrub posted on 4/16/2015...

Well are you an alt of Marcellus Wallace or anybody else?

Originally posted by RebtillDeath:
u mean 3 out of 4??

Perhaps he means:
1- sing
2- act
3- dance
4- kick
5- a**

I think a** is being used as a verb. He may be telling us that he's about to "a**", which can't be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sandracer,

Don't throw stones in a glass house. You responded by calling someone a "tard" so watch what you say as well.

These rules start when the new boards are rolled out.

Originally posted by sandracer250:
Scrub,

When does all this start because Rebelsoldat and Trout have already violated it.
It starts whenever you see the new board being laid out.

personally, I think the new look sucks but I can't wait to use the upload pic and vid section.

Originally posted by RebelScrub:

Scrub,

When does all this start because Rebelsoldat and Trout have already violated it.

personally, I think the new look sucks but I can't wait to use the upload pic and vid section.
i guess with my timing, i dodged a bullet. i will try my best to avoid violating anything. Scrub, will the punishments be worse than being sued for slander?

Wow! I hope no possible recruits are looking at these. This is high quality stuff. Remember, you never know who's watching.

Originally posted by the Florian Trout:
Originally posted by RebelScrub:

Scrub,

i guess with my timing, i dodged a bullet. i will try my best to avoid violating anything. Scrub, will the punishments be worse than being sued for slander?
If you were to be banned for life from the boards, it would be better than that because then we wouldn't have to read your ______ (put whatever you want in there; i just left it at comments because I am practicing for the new boards) comments or look at your face (I am assuming you look like the pic under your name)
roll.r191677.gif

Couple of warnings here and there..

And I will ban as I see fit.

I thought with new boards you can upload pics and vids from your smartphone or iPod . Pshhhaw. Huge dissapointment

At least you can upload from liveleak

Dear Tark Board,
Kind Regards

I have been appointed Moderator to clean the Tark Board up.

You have until the start of the new boards to get your loves and kisses out the way. That means
Talk all noise you want, make,kiss up whatever with your rival or people you hate. After that, play time is over. Any personal attacks, swearing or foul language on people's moms will not be tolerated.
You will be punished accordingly. If you continue to break the rules,You may be banished permanently.

The Tark Board went from Olympic Gardens to Larry's Villa really quick over the past 2 years. I'm here to clean it up.

If you have any questions on how to act, please refer to video below. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Yours Thankfully,
RebelScrub

Proper Behavior
On behalf of Larry's Villa and the hard-working ladies in their employ, I'm offended...:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT