ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament

bcvegaspt

Bench warmer
Staff
Feb 26, 2005
Twelfth seat if I'm lucky
So many good games!
Thank goodness I was able to keep a light schedule today.

Yale is holding court! Auburn is getting calls but Joe’s favorite coach (Rat Pearl, I mean Bruce) may lead them back.

Clemson beat Boise State early in year by 25 or so, things haven't changed. Big 12, ACC, Pac12, WCC, BIG are doing well. SEC's young guards cost them. It will change next year.

I am watching the JMU vs Wisconsin game live right now. What I am seeing is like watching some midget league plays. Wisconsin is full of white midgets and JMU is full of black midgets and they are just tossing the basketball up for no reason. And Wisky is a 5 seed.

The JMU's Coach is ideal for UNLV if and only IF UNLV parted way with KK. The FAU Coach is another one. And Will Wade is Rebel to the core.

Fau coach rumored to Louisville. If he does not go to Louisville he will go to mich. Wade to smu?

The JMU's Coach is ideal for UNLV if and only IF UNLV parted way with KK. The FAU Coach is another one. And Will Wade is Rebel to the core.
I think the same thing about Wade but I don’t think there’s going to be the window. Somebody will tie him up big time with a lucrative contract very soon, imo.

I think he’d be very, very good here.

Reactions: Rebel_Luv
Lady Rebs getting torched at the 3-pt line. If not for D. Young they’d be down 20 plus.

FAU coach Dusty Mays signed a new contract so whoever gets him is going to have a big buyout

Last edited:
Watching Houston vs A&M...
There's a lot of teams that don't know how to close out games and others that forgot what got them to OT

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I feel like sdsu gets the easiest paths the last few years. Pretty sure they have faced double digit teams in the round of 32

They faced and beat Alabama last year, I think they were a 1 seed?

SDSU is flying the conference flag admirably, too bad it’s not us though!

In addition to SDSU completely dominating UNLV over the course of the last decade, SDSU has won 7 games in the NCAA tournament the last 2 seasons, our beloved Alma mater has won 3 tournament games in the last 33 seasons since the 1991 FF loss to Duke.

Last edited:
In addition to SDSU competing dominating UNLV over the course of the last decade, SDSU has won 7 games in the NCAA tournament the last 2 seasons, our beloved Alma mater has won 3 tournament games in the last 33 seasons since the 1991 FF loss to Duke.
Don’t remind me!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT