ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Thread for the year

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
If you can discuss anything about the NBA this year, keep it here. NBA named their new Vegas franchise as the Vipers. We got vipers in Vegas area? So freaking weak name.
10/25/23 games at 8 pm, Celtics vs Knicks. Celtics picked to win the East along with Milwaukee Bucks. Good game between the Knicks and Celtics.

Haven’t been watching the NBA in a long long time but will tune in to see AD, Leflop and Christian Wood…

Gonna be a long NBA season.

Haven’t been watching the NBA in a long long time but will tune in to see AD, Leflop and Christian Wood…

Gonna be a long NBA season.
Only reason I'll be tuning in to watch the Lakers.

Las Vegas Vipers would be a very vanilla name. Something a junior high school would use. I think the Las Vegas Thunderbirds would be cool. Then we can have the Air Force Thunderbirds buzz the strip before every game just like we have fireworks for the Rebels.

If you can discuss anything about the NBA this year, keep it here. NBA named their new Vegas franchise as the Vipers. We got vipers in Vegas area? So freaking weak name.
10/25/23 games at 8 pm, Celtics vs Knicks. Celtics picked to win the East along with Milwaukee Bucks. Good game between the Knicks and Celtics.
Not sure if an NBA team trying to use the name Vipers will run into an issue since there is an XFL team in Las Vegas called the Vipers that moved to Las Vegas last year from Tampa. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegas_Vipers

Reactions: RebelScrub
I’d rather give part ownership of the NBA team to Shaq than LeFlop.

If Laflop is wants to be a part time NBA owner, he could buy Jordan’s team.

The West is Denver to lose, unless the Spurs make the leap somehow....The East is a war between the Celtics, Bucks, and the Heats.

I saw B Ham did not even make lakers top 20 and I cannot find where Donavan Williams ended up.

Both Mouk and Harkless were g league first round picks.

The Vegas Vipers are the XFL team here. Gonna have to find a new name.

Reactions: 1Tripoda
Lmao, Harden starts Clipper career at -18 and clippers get smoked.
Anthony Davis..hip injury.

NBA is a horrible league. Big guys get fat and collect a paycheck for getting injured.

These guys know how to milk the system and paying fans. Disgusting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT