ADVERTISEMENT

NBA draft tonight! Where will our guys be?

Where will Vaughn and Wood go in the draft?

• Both 1st rounders

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Both 2nd rounders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn 1st round, Wood 2nd round

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Wood 1st round, Vaughn 2nd round

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

khokhol8

National Player of the Year
May 24, 2012
I've seen some mock drafts with both Wood and Vaughn in the first round and other combinations. Where do you think they'll go? I would love to see either or both end up out west (Suns, Lakers, Jazz, Warriors, Clippers, Kings). My guess is Vaughn to the Wizards at 19 and Wood to the Suns at 44.

My predictions would be Vaughn either 17 to Mil or 22 to Chi.
As for wood I could see him 27 to my Lakers or 30 to Gs.

Reactions: khokhol8
Vaughn at 17 to the Bucks. Outstanding! Was kinda hoping he'd end up a Laker, but not really, because it didn't fit.

Massive congrats and good luck!

Last edited:
Wood still waiting. I have to wonder where he would have been drafted if he just had better work ethic.

Wood didn't get picked. Wow!!! Is that karma for putting up that pic of him and Zimmerman? I was hoping he would get picked though.

Congratulations to Vaughn! Best of luck to Wood moving forward

Congratulations to RV. I was one of the people who thought he left 1 year too early. To me, this is a testament to the work he did rehabbing and then all spring whenever he was playing in front of NBA Executives and coaches, and speaking with teams. He went from a borderline 1st round pick, with most prognosticators having him early 2nd round, to 17th overall pick. GREAT JOB RV and best of success in the NBA!!!!

As for C. Wood, I'm stunned. Thought he would be first round pick. Then when not taken in first round, figured early 2nd round. In one way this is positive. It's obvious teams had alot of doubts and questions regarding C. Wood. He know has an opportunity to sign a Free Agent contract and play in the summer league. Work as hard as he can from now until the fall in hopes of signing with an NBA Team for fall camp and making teams as a long shot. Only 1st rounders have guaranteed contracts. C. Wood now get's to pick from the teams interested in him for best possible situation. Also going to have to get right emotionally rather quick, as I'd imagine he is devastated. He's not the first person this has happened to, and then said player went on to have a career in NBA. A few had great careers.

I guess we won't have to keep hearing about the argument that Dave Rice couldn't win with 2 NBA players or 2 first round picks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT