ADVERTISEMENT

MODS - question

We all post our opinions. Read the rules and if what you say falls within the guidelines then your posts won't get a second look (unless, of course, we want to comment on what you say).

If I read a thread, and just want to go read the next thread, is there a NEXT button I am missing? Right now, I think I have to go back to the THREADS, and then click on the one I want. It's not a real big deal, but I think there might be a better way and I am missing it.

That's the only way I know how to do it as well. I will admit, however, that I'm not the most tech savvy so if you ask anything more in-depth than that I may look at the computer screen with a blank look on my face.

We all post our opinions. Read the rules and if what you say falls within the guidelines then your posts won't get a second look (unless, of course, we want to comment on what you say).
well, what if i think a particular poster is an idiot? like if i said "i think "Y" is as dense as they come.", would that be allowed?

i'm kidding around, i was just thinking about Valvano's quote when he asked the ref if he could get a tech for what he thinks. the ref said no and he said something like "good, because i think you suck" or something like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT