ADVERTISEMENT

LuRod

Is such a low IQ player, dumb foul earlier and dribbles into a turnover just now, so tired of UNLV relying on these types of guys!
Seriously. A liability among our starting unit. If we are going to compete against the upper crust of college basketball consistently this season, he needs to have his role majorly challenged. *Aghem* *Shane*

Seriously. A liability among our starting unit. If we are going to compete against the upper crust of college basketball consistently this season, he needs to have his role majorly challenged. *Aghem* *Shane*
Or develop a decent shot. He did ice the game last night with a 3. I will admit I was saying "NO" as he was shooting it.

Or develop a decent shot. He did ice the game last night with a 3. I will admit I was saying "NO" as he was shooting it.
LOL, me too, and with like 13 seconds on the clock still as we're trying to eat up clock. Then it drops and I'm like...well, good thing it went in. He played a good game though overall, I thought. Just has to realize that he's not primarily a 3 point shooter.

Is such a low IQ player, dumb foul earlier and dribbles into a turnover just now, so tired of UNLV relying on these types of guys!
I see his plays differently. Kalib and DJ played a phenomenon game. The supporting casts did their job.
Whaley got some serious hops. Brooklyn is a step or two behind on defense.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
When Brooklyn Hicks was in he looked like a wild man out there. I did like his energy for the brief time he was in.
BHicks is not BHam but he could become a defensive menace. He need to learn how to play defense and shoot what the defense give him. He is only a freshman. I love that he is trying his hardest when he get a chance.

Lurod is much better if he just picks his spots better.
Still a very good wing defender, a decent rim rebounder, and can be very good in transition.
His shot is pretty but just doesn't go in. I'm ok with wide open looks, that last 3 last game was not the best time, but it went it.

I thought the team overall just had more patience. We took good shots and lo and behold we shot a great %.

I said LuRod had low IQ and stand by my statement!
Today against the Gaels the whole team is playing dumb, missed shots, dumb fouls and no rebounding!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT