ADVERTISEMENT

Lindy; Kevin, & Barry

BornRebelRed

Retired Number
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2007
Please, all of you, QUIT wearing black uniforms every chance you get. I have never see a program so allergic to wearing their school colors. I have never seen our UNLV football team wearing a uniform such as grey pants and scarlet jerseys in the last ten years. Our basketball team must be about 2-8 on their last ten black uniform games. And, then, the Lady Rebels, in their Biggest game in years decide to wear The San Diego St colors. Mindboggling and disappointing. I was sick when I saw them come out on to the court. Where are our Rebel Red uniforms????

Its the newest gimmick in sports(now about 8 years old)... I remember when I think Rice busted them out for the first time in decades and we promptly got spanked... Yeah, ditch them, except football... I like the all black with shiny red helmet look...

I like them, but I do agree the are over used.

I do agree we need more gray with the football unis. They need to mix in a gray Jersey and gray pants to the mix.

But I have to admit our football whites are one of the best in the game. Especially with those slightly reflected numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT