ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Isaiah Cottrell era over?

He’s so soft man… got absolutely pushed around today when he was in. A big who shows no desire to go and get rebounds

Reactions: Trax0r
Pretty bad when he makes Muoka look like an enforcer by comparison. I'll never understand it. I'd love to be 6'10" making people pay if they think they're going to get an easy lay up. Not to be malicious but just to make them earn it.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I haven’t paid attention. I been watching the PG and no one is else.

Operation: Bring Huggy to UNLV!!!
He's 70. Spent the summer in Rehab. Has an internal pacemaker for his failing heart. Quit coaching but now threatening to sue WV if they don't bring him back. Just the drama we need.

You mean we aren't going to make a run at Pitino?

All seriousness, we need to already be in the phone with Jay Wrights agent, friends, family, etc on how great Vegas is and how it's a much better place to live than Pennsylvania and the East Coast

Reactions: rebel5280
Love to have Jay Wright but pretty sure that’s a pipe dream

He was an assistant at UNLV under Rollie Massimino.
Yeah I know and he was the one bright spot in those tortuous months. Just don’t think he’d leave everything he’s built around him back east to come to the desert. Has he been hinting about an interest in coaching again? (Genuinely asking)

No question Wright would be an absolute game-changer for our program. If there’s even the slightest hint of interest from him, Harp should be making every effort to find a meeting of the minds with him.

I posted this a while ago...

He retires rather young, no known health issues, built Villanova into a powerhouse, won title... reached pinnacle. I think sometimes you get bored with success. Take a year off, get mentally back into the game and then get back at it. I'd throw everything I could at making it happen.

Reactions: LocoRebel
Are his kids grown and out of the house? If so perhaps he’s ready to move back to LV and build a Goliath.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT