ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting

As the tree called UNLV basketball continues to die, it is time we do something before the only option left is to put the program out of its misery!
tree falls GIF

Yeah, would take north of 4m.

The legs seem to be borrowed from the legs of Pitino.

If there’s a hotseat, a big name is soon to follow. You could have heard these whispers while the Rebels were in Florida.

One can hope, though.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
He called Goodman up and put out this article all so he can drive up the price. LOL

Who knows - it would be cool to see Dean Martin roaming the sidelines. We could bring back a whole Rat Pack Vibe and Play Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra songs.

Sounds like a far-fetched deal but Im sure they have tried to gauge his possible interest (price).

Reactions: j. spilotro
Louisville is gonna Out bid us for the top coach available. I don't think they're there be as many big openings this year.
I remember when people were drooling over Payne as a possibility. He never got started let alone flamed out.

And the savior Howland - is he still coaching? He had resources in the conference that gets away with the most cheating, but he didn’t do anything at Miss State. Sometimes if you are old and stubborn with the rapid changing nature of today’s game … everything is going to pass you buy. Guys like Knight, Howland, stuck in their ways, going to struggle mightily with today’s game. I’m surprised Huggy has had any success at all, but he’s still not as effective as he once was. I think their way is the right way … just doesn’t fly in today’s game.

Louisville is gonna Out bid us for the top coach available. I don't think they're there be as many big openings this year.
Jay Wright doesn't seem like the guy who would take any job out of retirement. I would assume UNLV has some allure to him as a "well, if no one else can, I'll try" type job to close a chapter in his career, but other than that...

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT