ADVERTISEMENT

Ike is a Rebel - Transfer / Redshirt?

does anyone leave because of this signing, and if so, who?

• Total voters

the Florian Trout

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jan 27, 2004
Carlsbad, CA
we are now 11 deep:
Seagars
Cook
Poyser
McCaw
Nwamu
Cornish

Morgan
Jones

Carter
Zimmerman
Okonoboh

think anyone will transfer or redshirt?
who?
will we run a platoon system with our 40 minutes of Hell defense?
am i the only one who thinks that is too many?

Seagars
Cook
Poyser
PM

PM
Ike
Cornish

Morgan
Cornish
Jones
Ike

Big Z
Big Ben
Jones

Goodluck
Big Z
Big Ben

Press, Defense and Run. Let them loose Rice.

Last edited:
Rice will play his 7 man rotation at the beginning of the year which will lead to players transfering. Like the last couple of years (Aymes, Smith etc...)

Everyone stays. Poyser battles for PG position immediately. Depth is Cook. Nwamu is a pretty big guy, I think he'll get a lot of PT right away, but everyone ends up staying.

LOL... You really think Rice is only going to play 7 guys next season.. SMH, stop hating and just watch this team. Legit have 10 guys who can play and will rotate in and out as needed. And those two transfers you mentioned... Kendall Smith made a stupid choice, didnt want to work for PT and Aytes never really wanted to be here. We finally have good depth at most positions with guys who can rotate around and play at multiple spots.

Ike looks like he could be a running back for our football team if he decided to switch sports

To clarify my vote of "other" . I do not think someone else is transfering rather that if we sign another that will create a redshirt or transfer depending if they are eligible immediatly

My vote is for red shirt for now because there is not enough information currently available for me to make an educated guess. I would have to see who it is and how the initial practices go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT