ADVERTISEMENT

I don't think

RunninSince88

Conference POY
Aug 17, 2012
I've ever wanted success for a coach as much as I want for Coach Sanchez. It finally feels like Las Vegas has "our coach" "our program" and so on. Hell, from the time he was hired until now, I'm at the point where I'm ready to run through a brick wall for the guy and I'm not on the team. I'm not sure what else he could've done differently to this point, the dudes been money.
I was hesitant because I know my schedule won't allow me to make many games but I'm going to get season tickets anyway in good faith and do my part. Let's get this thing going!

Great to see your going to get season tickets. As of last week there was an article that had UNLV at 97% of season tickets from last year. If more people like you buy ticket in the last 1.5 months before the UCLA game, we should se a nice jump in sales. I would also like to see more UNLV fans than UCLA fans at the game.

I believe we'll at least make that goal if not surpass it here in this next month. I also think we'll see an uptick in walk ups on a single game basis which will increase the attendance #'s as well. But we're not Bama where the name sells itself yet and in a small town, so the marketing dpt should be making it so everywhere you turn your head you see UNLV football (ads, billboards, radio spots, emails, free merchandise giveaways and let others advertise for you).

Flying in from SoCal for UCLA game my lawyer is an UCLA Alum and is attending the game with his buddies. They are talking a lot of sh@t I would love to give them a scare and if possible cover and send them home losers get some of my money back from his $300 hr billings!

Reactions: RebboBiscuit
Stanford was not the right type of head coach. Hauck was a nice guy who I m sure would be cool enough to have a beer with, but not a leader. Sanchez oozes confidence. I don't even live in Vegas full time, but I will be buying tickets as well. I really want to see this work. I really like his honest, straight to the point no excuses style.

He had my attention when he admitted that we had enough weight in the current rooms to win games, but all we were lacking was a few junkyard dogs. I was sold when he started looking for gritty people.

Reactions: jmcnamaraiii
Flying in from SoCal for UCLA game my lawyer is an UCLA Alum and is attending the game with his buddies. They are talking a lot of sh@t I would love to give them a scare and if possible cover and send them home losers get some of my money back from his $300 hr billings!

I like the optimism but we will be down by 4 TD's at the half in this one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT