ADVERTISEMENT

Hometown Hero

Thanks, for the Link I sure hope he can lead us to the NCAA Tourney and a deep run with mutiple of wins.

Yes he is!!! Thanks for staying and supporting your community ZIMM! We will all be behind and supporting you.

I hope people do not put too much pressure on Zimmerman. He will be a good player, but basketball is a team game. He also is a very team oriented player, so not likely to take over games on his own. To me, he is just one piece to the puzzle. An important piece, but just one piece. Also hope he is not hated on if only playing 1 year. With his size and skill set, he will likely be a 1st round NBA pick in 2016. It is nice seeing a top quality prospect stay home though, and would have been hard to blame him for picking another school.

Hopefully his team oriented nature rubs off on everyone. Last year's team did not seem to have any issues with playing as a team so I do not forsee that as being a problem this year. Still though, it can only help when your 7ft star center does not care about personal statistics and only cares about winning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT