ADVERTISEMENT

Here comes Colorado State

The only competitive team CSU has played is Colo, and they have losses against Wyo and Georgia also. All 7 of Colo wins are against nobody teams. I think CSU is a decent team, but their record right now is fool's gold.

It's definitely fools gold. But still good to see them undefeated and having a MWC team in the rankings. Just look at the margin of victory of all the games. Many 1-2 point wins. BUT, that tells me that Eustachy can make good in-game decisions and draw up some plays to get the wins.

Jeez. I remember in 09 they beat us and it was like their first conference win in several years. Now they're ranked and have even won tournament games since then. Good to see their program rebound the way it has.

Colorado just went 1-2 in HI, further degrading CO'S SOS.

This post was edited on 12/26 7:27 PM by WeMissYouShark

The biggest surprise to me was OU at # 20 with an 8-3 record! Just curious if that was UNLV that Kruger was still coaching with the same record would we be ranked #20 let alone still ranked? I think we all know the answer to that, being part of the Big 5 Cartel definitely has it's privileges!
smokin.r191677.gif

CSU bouncing into the top 25 is good for the conference. But it isn't just CSU that's getting more love than us.

Interesting to look at the Pomeroy ratings. As of 25 Dec - SDSU, CSU, Boise, Wyoming and New Mexico are all still ahead of us. Also, our RPI has jumped way up to 37, but we're still trailing CSU and SDSU.

Originally posted by 702Rebel Knight:
The biggest surprise to me was OU at # 20 with an 8-3 record! Just curious if that was UNLV that Kruger was still coaching with the same record would we be ranked #20 let alone still ranked? I think we all know the answer to that, being part of the Big 5 Cartel definitely has it's privileges!
smokin.r191677.gif
Welcome to the Big 12... TCU is undefeated and ranked having played majority of games against teams like little sisters of St. Kats or something or other for 12 games. OU was ranked in preseason, has Big 12 conference carry, and will remain ranked becuase they will beat 1-2 mid tier Big 12 teams that are ranked or flirting with rankings, much like OSU and Baylor did last yr.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT