ADVERTISEMENT

Football Facility Progress

rebelbuck

Retired Number
Aug 14, 2007
Check out this Quote from Trey Udoffia after his recent visit.

"I went to San Jose State's junior day and I actually visited UNLV this week," he said. "UNLV was surprising. It was nicer than I thought it would be. They are building a new field house for the players, a whole new locker room and some other stuff. The new coaching staff was all nice and friendly with me too. They actually see me as more as of a wide receiver in their program and they believe that I can impact the team nice and quick. I enjoyed my visit there."

Seems like the staff is pretty sure these things will happen if they are putting it out there on visits. Thats exciting to see the confidence in these improvements moving forward.

Buck and I have talked about this a ton, there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than we are aware. I think this should answer any further questions about whether or not there is a new commitment to football and if in fact there is an influx of booster money into the program.

Really interested to see what type of impact a new field house would have on recruiting.

Buck and I have talked about this a ton, there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than we are aware. I think this should answer any further questions about whether or not there is a new commitment to football and if in fact there is an influx of booster money into the program.

Really interested to see what type of impact a new field house would have on recruiting.
This is not booster money...it's women golf and men's swim/dive money financing this new facility.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT