ADVERTISEMENT

Chambers end?

No WAY is the "end of the line" for Chambers. End of WHAT line??? The long line of indiscretions?? Because...where did THAT line start?? Unless I missed something...which is entirely possible.

Dude has been instrumental in elevating the baseball program here. He gets a pass on this one. BOOK IT.

Last edited:
No WAY is the "end of the line" for Chambers. End of WHAT line??? The long line of indiscretions?? Because...where did THAT line start?? Unless I missed something...which is entirely possible.

Dude has been instrumental in elevating the baseball program here. He gets a pass on this one. BOOK IT.
We dont know the whole story. We cant rush to judgement with out all the facts. It could be back related. I wonder if the DUI might have had to do with pain killers. He is dealing with major back issues and was even on a leave of absence while he had surgery and recuperated. I wish him the best and i believe everyone gets a second chance. I hope UNLV stands behind this coach. He has turned the baseball program around.

Hopefully this was an isolated incident. It doesn't excuse it in any way, but firing a guy for a first time offense would be harsh.

The Sarkisian situation is different at USC. There was a pattern of behavior while at USC and some rumblings about him possibly having an issue at Washington. To my knowledge this incident was a first for Chambers.

Luckily nobody was hurt, and hopefully it was just a lack in judgement for Chambers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT