ADVERTISEMENT

Athletic Surplus Sale

MauiRebel

All American
Feb 7, 2012
This Saturday from 8:00-12:00. Does anyone know if there will be anything worth checking out? Perhaps more importantly, do we know when the last surplus sale was held? The article says this is just the 4th sale ever.

Athletic Surplus Sale

Here is a Link from a related story from the LVSUN.

The last sale of UNLV apparel took place in 2011

apparel2_t653.jpg

Apparel_Sale_5_by_Josh_Holmberg_t653.jpg

Click on

UNLV Athletics’ Apparel Sale

I scored some mbb shorts for 15 and a fb thirty for 4 bucks. Still rock that stuff today worth it for me.

Originally posted by SoulRebel88:
I scored some mbb shorts for 15 and a fb thirty for 4 bucks. Still rock that stuff today worth it for me.
Sounds like a steal of a deal, I would love to get some of that! Just curious what the quality of your gear is like, is sown on numbers or a replica (iron on) etc ?

This post was edited on 4/16 10:12 PM by 702Rebel Knight

SoulRebel88 Thanks for the info. I think I will make that trip to the Sale in hopes of scoring something good.

Like this maybe!

kevin_kruger_2007_courtesy_unlv_athletics_WEB.jpg

The sale was awesome. I only saw 1 basketball jersey in the whole place but there were a ton of football and baseball jerseys and warmups. Most of the basketball warmups were 2x and 3x but even tho theyre big theyre so comfortable. Got some bball shorts and a Tim Cornett jersey. They had about 100 pairs of brand new football and athletic shoes in all sizes selling for $25/each. I hope they do this every year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT