ADVERTISEMENT

40K for SJSU?

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
The upper bowl will be occupied. Hopefully they will open it up. What's everyone having for breakfast on this wonderful Thanksgiving day? Happy Turkey day, everyone..

Take a look at unlvtickets.com and see how many tickets are available. Thousands in the lower bowl. Unfortunately, it ain't happening. 25k seems to be it right now

We whiffed on breakfast entirely. Didnt even consider it! Don't have much breakfast gear in here usually....

Take a look at unlvtickets.com and see how many tickets are available. Thousands in the lower bowl. Unfortunately, it ain't happening. 25k seems to be it right now

We whiffed on breakfast entirely. Didnt even consider it! Don't have much breakfast gear in here usually....
Maybe we break 30k for MWC Championship game on the 2nd.

Update: Sprouts is open!

Breakfast is sausage, potato, mixed bell pepper in the air fryer

So Allegiant seats 60K, what do you think to get a sold out at Allegiant?\
I never thought I see a UNLV football this dominant and this is in Coach O first year...Will we see 60K+ in Allegiant in our lifetime?

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000

I really wish VGK didn't play Saturday.

I'm doing both, but with traffic and being right after the holiday I can understand people that opt for just doing one or the other..

I really wish VGK didn't play Saturday.

I'm doing both, but with traffic and being right after the holiday I can understand people that opt for just doing one or the other..
Yup. My brother has VGK season tix. He wants to go to the UNLV game but it’s just a bit too much to ask of the family to do both. Paid a lot for those VGK tix. Stanley Cup Champs. Just a bit too much to ask of folks especially when compared to a program that has been really bad for quite some time. The excitement and options of Vegas that help us recruit also work against us when it comes to attendance. Only solution is consistent winning. Each season pick up another 3-5k in attendance. A consistent 30-40k would be incredible for the program. I’d give it at least years if we keep winning.

Yup. My brother has VGK season tix. He wants to go to the UNLV game but it’s just a bit too much to ask of the family to do both. Paid a lot for those VGK tix. Stanley Cup Champs. Just a bit too much to ask of folks especially when compared to a program that has been really bad for quite some time. The excitement and options of Vegas that help us recruit also work against us when it comes to attendance. Only solution is consistent winning. Each season pick up another 3-5k in attendance. A consistent 30-40k would be incredible for the program. I’d give it at least years if we keep winning.
Just remember this when you weigh thing in, UNLV is our school. I dont know if you ever attend UNLV? If you have you know what I am talking about. All of these professional franchise are here to make money, yes that including the Knights and the Raiders. Soon, the A's and a NBA franchise are coming. They will be here to make money from the Vegas residents. This is why smart people like LeBron and Tom Brady put so much money into the Vegas franchises.

Reactions: LVRebel2000

Tell him to suck it up!

😀

Reactions: dcut03
I never thought I see a UNLV football this dominant and this is in Coach O first year...Will we see 60K+ in Allegiant in our lifetime?
Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Oklahoma at home.

Reactions: 220reb
Dude I thought someone here bet 40 K on SJSU..

Dude UNLV is only -3

I am scared of their QB!!

Reactions: Rebel_Luv
Not for the Rebels unless in P4.

Not for the Rebels unless in P4.
We can do this but how?

So, our season finale is against SJSU and a Bowl game. That is a guaranteed 2 games. IF UNLV play in the MWC Championship game that is the 3rd game game tis year. UNLV is 9-2, if we win every game including the bowl game UNLV record is 12-2. If we lost SJSU but win the MWCCG, we are still 10-3 heading to a bowl game.? Crazy record for us...

Last edited:
Dude I thought someone here bet 40 K on SJSU..

Dude UNLV is only -3

I am scared of their QB!!
I'll be shocked if we won. we have been playing over our head. Thanks to great coaching. We will need things to go our way to win this game.

• Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
I'll be shocked if we won. we have been playing over our head. Thanks to great coaching. We will need things to go our way to win this game.
How the hell did we play so badly last year???

cordeiero is a very good QB

Tough thing is it’s 9 games against decades of futility in addition to the huge selection of other sports and entertainment options. It’s just going to take longer than Odom may have expected to draw larger crowds. The reality is that against such a difficult history having 25k per game isn’t bad but put 25k in Allegiant and it looks bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT